HybridZ

a diamond in the rough...

jdizzy204

Nice find man, I wish mine had been that clean when I picked it up. I had to replace the battery tray, part of the firewall and passenger footwell due to rust.

Enjoy the project and welcome to the board.

What are the plans for it?

Wheelman

thanks guys. im very pleased with the car. although there is not much rust seen... i still have yet to tear it down and see how much rust there REALLY is. so far, the batt tray needs to go(was just covered with sheet metal), and the floorpans(mainly the driver side). we shall see how much rust there really is soon. :shock: . anyways i would like to do a lot of things like repaint, half cage, full interior,1jzgte, zg flares, fender mirrors, watanabe wheels etc etc. but we shall see what my wallet says:wink:

• 4 weeks later...

i just rode in a l28et car that runs 11s and omgizzle stix. that thing is FCUKING FAST!!!!!!!!!!!! so that inspired me to get some work done. i ripped off the rear bumper and got the seats outta the car. also ripped up the f-glass covering the floor/tranny tunnel. pics now.

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01120.jpg