HybridZ

Olderthanme's early 260 worklog(run 56k!!!)

OlderThanMe

that is really cool!

they also have a 30 amp relay for $1.39

I was geting them for $3 at auto-zone...

OUCH. yea that website has a lot of good stuff at really good prices, wire loom/heatshrink (the double layered kind that has an extra layer that seals water tight) wire and a whole bunch of other stuff.

this car used to have a fuel cell and had four exhaust tips...2 on each side. It is dfinitely an 80's car with rectangular headlights but it is a SCARAB body kit... and a really weird air dam.

m38323122.jpg

and that was a 280zxt next to it. Unfortunately the zxt is now gone. I would like to pick up this car just for the panels and the MASSIVE front swaybar. The windshield is now cracked too:-(.

it is a modified JCR kit with extra flare added. I have never talked to the owner of the JY because he is never there. I just walked in. They have a bunch of burned up 914s too.

I think the kit is a JCR take-off... it is pretty thick...

If someone is interested I'll call the guy and see how much he wants for the car. I'll sell off all the parts and take the rusty chassis to the dump. It has some decent suspension componets in it. 5 lug rear and 4 lug front.

look like American Racing rims...rears are 17s and fronts are 14s

m38323132.jpg

I wonder what type of racing this car did...certainly not drag racing with that huge front sway bar and aluminium/delrin control arm mod. Maybe it was just a street car...the windows had some fancy engraving on them.