HybridZ

Anybody else have the same problem i do??

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

EBAY!!!

I dunno whats my deal.. i GO on ebay to put up my Z forsale but i end up BUYING some Euro Tail Lights for it.. WTF!

good deal i think, got them for $150 and will look great on one of my Z's, hehe.

also "while i was at it" i bid on some interior parts, Z32 short throw shifter, and thinking of taking the plundge on this old racing seat that ill need to re-cover.

i know im not the only one......

mike

Yup. With my birthday coming up, my wife has been fishing for ideas for a present. Yesterday I told her I want a Momo Competition steering wheel. Then I almost bought it on ebay for myself this morning.

It's not just ebay though. I troll the classifieds posts on all the z boards regularly looking for parts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ON3GO

wow its getting bad!

bought today:

Bullit Style chrome mirrors, brand new for 50 bucks shipped.. why? cuz there 50 bucks for just one from MSA. will i keep them or sell them??? prob keep them and never use them.

ANOTHER set of euro tail lights, hey they are rare and now i have a few pairs.

Smoked Headlight covers... 15 bucks cant beat it!

Watanabe wheels.... for my scion.. ahaha. 14x7 with pretty much new tires... we will see if i even use them.

Z32 short shifter the other day.

some oldschool datsun decals for my i dunno what.. haha

vinyl record player... its a old old old unit, never heard of the brand but it looks very retro, plus its be said to work still.

will see how it is.

more stuff to follow!

mike