HybridZ

Go for a ride with the Blue Angels

CruxGNZ

Guest l28et

Hahaha- Funny they used that chubby ****. Shows how his fatty little face stretching all over the place and watching him pass was out was great.

That looks awesome though. I would love to go for a ride. I love how precise the movements are.

there is a place out here in mesa, fighter combat international, that you can fly air combat missions in a german acrobatic airplan. the f/18 is rated a around +/-9g roll rates and this thing is +/- 13 g's. i got to go up in one with one of my clients and kick the crap out of him. you get to fly the missions with the ex navy pilots in the back seat. really cool. 500 mph closer rates:mrgreen: . after you fly the missions, you can go and tool around. we did a bunch of acrobatics, hammerheads, tail slides, ect before elvis left the building:icon45: . to much fun though. i have a bunch of respect to those guys up there. i was wipped from all of the high g manuvers and i did not have to deal with pushing buttons or flipping switches to keep my self from getting killed. too much fun

jim:)

Guest 69R2Kfairlady

the thunder birds are gonna be here this weekend... they've been "practicing" over my school for about a week. Im not too much of an airplane guy, but they were pretty smooth!

Guest ON3GO
Man that was funny! That guy makes a better "G" face than Dan Akroyd and Chevy Chase! (Spies Like Us)

hahahahahahhahahahah "wanna get coffee?" "ya lets get a coffee"

mike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. great analogy Z-TARD haha.. I am from Pensacola and used to watch the Blue angels all the time.. loved it every time.. 2 of my favorites where one.. went to the beach EARLY.. surf was good.. went surfing all day while the show was goign over head.. hehe.. it was great.. 2nd favorite was with a buddy of mine in the coast gaurd and had keys to the light house at pensacola NAS.. got to watch the show from there.. It was great.. Would I go up in a angel? in a heartbeat for sure... Thanks for the vids.. that was great..