HybridZ

Got 30

alexideways

Hi everybody, I'm currently dealing with a guy in Australia to buy an RB30 bottom and noticed that it won't cost me more to bring in a few here in Canada instead of 1. I'm not really looking to make tons of cash with this but, if I can get mine for almost free, that'd be more than enough for me.

I'd probably could go as low as $1050 U.S. + shipping to your place as I'll deal for the "across the globe" shipping.:o

Well guys you do have some time to find the money as the boat ride across the sea is like a month or so.

As soon as i get them, I'll keep you posted. But don't hold your breath for now as you might turn blue in the meantime.

Well guys you do have some time to find the money as

the boat ride across the sea is like a month or so.

As soon as i get them' date=' I'll keep you posted. But don't hold your breath for now as you might turn blue in the meantime.[/quote']

lol. you don't understand! i have no Z, no money, no job, and a loan to pay off.

*tear* :cry:

see link above ....i bet this makes you stateside guys cry....we've got rb30's a plenty over here(australia) they are worth pittance,lots of guys use them as boat anchors ,lol.

....must be the only performance part we have cheaper over here!!

paul

any idea how much shipping for an engine like that would be to canada? ust one engine. whichever one is better to use with the RB26 head.

see link above ....i bet this makes you stateside guys cry....we've got rb30's a plenty over here(australia) they are worth pittance' date='lots of guys use them as boat anchors ,lol.

....must be the only performance part we have cheaper over here!!

paul[/quote']

more info please?

a lightly ported and nicely polished 26 head should flow enough to get that sucker really full.

that would mean business for the 8cyl guru's round these parts.

I saw a bore/stroke kit by ATTKD to make that block a 3.3L mated to a 26 head.

That would be brutal....

Hey Careless, thanks for the hijack!!!!! I offered these engines at this price on THIS SITE ONLY as I'm no the type who makes money on friends's backs. I allready have 3 available on the way, so if you whant 1 just ask, it's gonna be far more simple for you, as you won't have to deal with an guy abroad, the shipping company, custums, port handling and storage untill you go get them. You have to understand that IF you decide to order one, you'll have to go get it in Vancouver as this is the closest port to Canada, otherwise you'll have to pay for the boat to go around America, trough the Panama canal, up the east coast, trough St-Laurent river and to YOUR port, might as well pay someone to buld you one from scratch.

Hey Careless, thanks for the hijack!!!!! I offered these engines at this price on THIS SITE ONLY as I'm no the type who makes money on friends's backs. I allready have 3 available on the way, so if you whant 1 just ask, it's gonna be far more simple for you, as you won't have to deal with an guy abroad, the shipping company, custums, port handling and storage untill you go get them. You have to understand that IF you decide to order one, you'll have to go get it in Vancouver as this is the closest port to Canada, otherwise you'll have to pay for the boat to go around America, trough the Panama canal, up the east coast, trough St-Laurent river and to YOUR port, might as well pay someone to buld you one from scratch.

hehe. sorry dood =)

foh-givaness, pleez

ummm. i wont be getting a Z for a while. im just here for the info for now.

i will be interested in a RB30 though when i do get the flow to pick one up, and i'll probably contact you.

i could, however, contact my cousin in australia to send it somehow =/

and i dont think it would require all of what you had typed out. maybe they can send air shipping, which would arrive somewhere closer to me.

isnt that possible.?!

Well, firs beleive me, I did my homeworks and got the lowest price and more eficient way possible. Shipping is the only way to go and it's better to buy more than one since they charge on volume and not weight, that's what I'm doing.

I'm not in it for money, I'm just in it to pay my own block and make other people profit from it.

If everything goes well, I might decide to start importing them so, when the time comes, just PM me and we'll talk.

Ciao.

Well' date=' firs beleive me, I did my homeworks and got the lowest price and more eficient way possible. Shipping is the only way to go and it's better to buy more than one since they charge on volume and not weight, that's what I'm doing.

I'm not in it for money, I'm just in it to pay my own block and make other people profit from it.

If everything goes well, I might decide to start importing them so, when the time comes, just PM me and we'll talk.

Ciao.[/quote']

sweet!

nevermind PM you. i'll come visit!

How much would shipping from new zealand be?

an rb30, complete below the head gasket can be picked up for $63 nz, about $40us. plus an hour to remove it from the car.

There is also a pretty big supply of them.

If enough people were interested, and sorted out the best way to ship, i could lay my hands on enough motors for around 200-250nzd, drained, cleaned, and wrapped in rags and plastic :)