HybridZ

anyone ID this unique 240z air dam?

1 tuff z

hate to be the pessimist here, but it definitely does not flow with any lines on the car.

there. I said it...

I do like it, for one reason. It comes lower than almost all the other airdams I've seen without having to use a splitter.

Guest Carolina280Z

Dont know what it is, who or what company made it , but would be very interested in buying it . Its like one I had on my 78 that I had from Dec 77 till July 93..a couple of years ago I bought a 77 and have started to put some things together for a total change of the 77 to look like my 78..it ( the 78) had an air damn just about exactly like this one..close enough for me , WANNA SELL IT...

wip-this was definitely made for the z. in fact, the guy said it was installed on the car in the late 70's when he changed the color from orange to the blue u see in the pic-i'm pretty sure before there even was a civic. the turn signals fit perfectly [mount-wise] just not asthetically as pleasing as we'd like.

I think it went on another car originally. Look how the turn signals dont fit well' date=' it looks like the pockets for them are made for something else.

Civic??[/quote']

• 2 years later...

finally decided to part with the air dam, but wanted to give first opportunity to those in this thread that showed interest. please either pm or email me if still interested. shipping shouldn't be too painful as it separates into 3 pieces...

72_partz_rf.JPG

thanks, david