HybridZ

LT1 570Z Video

Thanks for all the positive comments. The exhaust system is dual 2.5" with a pair of Flowtech Afterburner mufflers.

At first I was only going to do a small upgrade, but I wound up doing quite a bit including, upgrading to a Comp Cams custom ground cam, Pro Magnum 1.6 roller rockers, double springs, magnum pushrods, and hydraulic roller lifters. I also upgraded to a vented opti, replaced the timing set with a Cloyes double roller, and installed an electric water pump. I also got what Airflow Performance Engineering calls a Stage IIII Port job with 2.00 and 1.56 stainless steel valves.

The cam with the 1.6 roller rockers gives me a total lift of .580 and .587 with 112 lobe separation. I'm not quite sure which figures you generally use for duration, but the cam card states:

duration @.006 tappet lift 286 304

duration @ .050 236 242.

I'm now shoping for a laptop cable and someone to reprogram my PCM to make the best use of my upgrades. As of now I'm thinking of using PCMforless.

Hey Bartman, I met you over at the car show at the Queen Mary late last year or earlier this year. I don't remember. But anyway, our shop specializes in LT1 dyno tuning. Don't worry about buying a cable or software. Come check out the shop and give Mike a call. He was at the show too and saw your car there. I think he might have given you his card too.

www.haddadmotorsports.com

310-412-8032

My name is Dave by the way.

Hey Bartman' date=' I met you over at the car show at the Queen Mary late last year or earlier this year. I don't remember. But anyway, our shop specializes in LT1 dyno tuning. Don't worry about buying a cable or software. Come check out the shop and give Mike a call. He was at the show too and saw your car there. I think he might have given you his card too.

www.haddadmotorsports.com

310-412-8032

My name is Dave by the way.

Yes I remember meeting you guys, but I didn't remember the shop name and I couldn't find the card Mike gave me. I'll give him a call today.