HybridZ

Tri-state (NYC) Z's......

EvilC

Hey I was thinking we all who live in the area within reason should get together on a saturday or sunday for a cruise or day out in a state park. Something like FDR park or Bear Mountain.....something everyone can get to and enjoy. We should all try to get to know eachother even if the Z's are not on the road. I know for myself there are three of us at work including cygnuxs1 who would love the idea. How many of you guys would be interested? I know you Jersey boys would love to take a ride north. :-) Just an idea.....everyone and anyone can chime in here.

Clive

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should also get a track day together. This Sunday I'm going to Pocono for a little HPDE. Anyone hear from Jersey? Where exactly does everyone live? I know where Len and Will are but the NY guy's are kinda vague!

Joe

I'm an hour from Bear Mountain. I heard there's an import-friendly car show there during the summer? If anyone is putting together a list, please add me. Also there are a couple of CT guys on zcar.com who are relatively nearby. When an event is planned we'll cross post it there.

Rags, are you the same guy from the [H]?

We can start a list and have the person and the amount of guest something like:

Evilc (1) - Non-Z

Cygnuxs1 (1) - Z

So name, number of people you are bringing and if you plan on driving your Z.

After this, next step is to plan on location and set it up for maybe 3 weekends from now? I dunno, you older folks always have something to do :-)

Wait I guess everyone planning on bringing the Z will only have 1 guest! LoL

Mikeatrpi' date='

The [H']?? What's the [H]?

Doubt I'll be bringing anyone. The wife isn't really into the car thing. Maybe I can find someone else to bring :)

Joe

hardocp.com, its a computer geek web site. They used to have a car forum and the moderator's handle was "Rags".

Instead of a static event/show. We could meet up somewhere and cruise to somewhere else for lunch or dinner. I don't know how many people are up for a drive along the Hudson River but it is fantastic heading up from Bear Mountain across the Bear Mountain Bridge and then about 1.5 hours North on route 9 or 9D to Rhinebeck, NY. If we do it on a weekend we can visit the Aerodrome. It's $15 fee, working antique airplane museum. They actually fly the antique planes off the grass runway every weekend and put on some really cool aerobatic shows. They also fly RC planes after the real ones. You can even get a ride in a wooden/canvas plane if you dare.

http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/

"June 17 through October 15, 2006

One show Every Saturday and Sunday -

Weather Permitting. Shows begin at 2:00 PM"