HybridZ

Tri-state (NYC) Z's......

EvilC

Any schedule for the day clive? Need to know ahead of time for the drive back up to Ithaca....

P.S. i will be in your garage all day saturday...just a heads up....

do u have a spare battery laying around in there?

Yeah 10am meet up time at bear mountain.......will post more lata, they have me working at work.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Evil et al.,

I'm in the process of picking up plates today... and tomorrow I have an inspection appointment and am getting my new tires on. My attendance is contingent on my plan falling into place! :) I would like to attend, and will post back.

I might be away from my desk depending on what time you're calling. If so leave me a message and I'll call you back.

Thanks for arranging everything-

Mike

If you guys are still hanging around after 6 or so give me a call. I am really pissed they are making me work sunday but i have only been working for a week or two and its a good job so I cant complain too much.

Well I have been away and off the board for the last year. I moved from San Francisco and will be settling in Maryland. I have been in NJ for the last few weeks and will try to make it on Sunday. Joe/rags, are you definitely coming?

Hi Evil et al.' date='

I'm in the process of picking up plates today... and tomorrow I have an inspection appointment and am getting my new tires on. My attendance is contingent on my plan falling into place! :) I would like to attend, and will post back.

I might be away from my desk depending on what time you're calling. If so leave me a message and I'll call you back.

Thanks for arranging everything-

Mike[/quote']

Well, I'm very dismayed to say "count me out". I've had a change of plans for Sunday.

And... the tire shop this morning had an accident with the lift and crushed the bottoms of my fenders. The issue is yet unsettled, but I'm in contact with the people to get it repaired.

Anyway- sorry I can't make it.

Well since "everyone" has plans....I guess we will have to cancel this one.

We can all try again next summer.

Next time we plan way in advance so everyone can have that weekend free.....I am going to start a new thread with an idea of a Tri-State Z club....I wonder how many would really want to be a part of that?

Till next time

• 4 weeks later...