HybridZ

More money than brains or good taste.

Boobala

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ingenuity of the thing is pretty nice. it may not be youre style or even my style; to each his own i guess. things like that is where we get ideas that are commonplace these days. it was his money to spend let him spend it, not that i wouldnt mind having a piece of that money. He is probably looking at it just like i did. WOW!!! That is nothing i have ever seen before, it is really cool; admit it. Not cool in a way that i totally want it on my car, but in a way that youve never seen it before on a car and would really like to know what went into that.

It looks like a 'show car' so its not expected to be practical, but I have to say that switch panel is horrible.

Speaking of good taste, just browse the Summit truck accessory catalogue, some of the stuff in there had me wondering although I'm sure no HybridZ person would be guilty of using same :D

There were definitely some shortcuts... rolling the fenders AFTER you paint it, the switch panel, and anyone notice the really wrinkly leather work on the areas around the door actuators?

Definitely on my list of never want to see again...

Place at the base of picture.

csp_hydrogen-bomb.jpg