HybridZ

Timeslip limitations, additions

John Scott

No offense to PnyPwr or any other members who indulge in other makes, but since this is Hybrid "Z", shouldn't we limit our slips to Zs only? There are plenty of other sites to brag about your Mustang, Camaro, Motorcycle etc. I'd like to see a column for the date of the run as well.

I dunno...

I think long time members such as Scottie should be able to post his GN7 times... I guess there is a fine line there on who should and shouldn't be able to post their times... Maybe a moderator should have to approve any non Z-cars based on their content contribution to the site.

just my .02

Mike

I dunno...

I think long time members such as Scottie should be able to post his GN7 times... I guess there is a fine line there on who should and shouldn't be able to post their times... Maybe a moderator should have to approve any non Z-cars based on their content contribution to the site.

just my .02

Mike

Didn't think about that. I agree there should be exceptions. But only at the moderators discrestion.

You go to the Supra sites and there are only Supras in there data base, SY/Tys, Vettes, etc. ditto. I'm the last to cry purist, but we don't have a non-Z forum yet....Since we engineer our Zs for the purpose of performance improvement here, listing another make is irrelevant. Just thought a Z site should feature Zs. Sounds like a hell of a ride, but unless I'm reading it wrong an '85 uglystang is probably not referring to a Z. If the timeslip data base is open to any and all of our toys than that's cool and I'll get off my soap box.

No!

:lmao:

Awh, come on Dr. Hunt, show me some love.LOL. We just scored another bullit for the altered with billet alen Johnson heads and its just a 440 inch motor. Was run in a nostalgia class till they out lawed it. Guess they didn't have hemi short blocks with AJ billet chevy heads in the good old days.Badges, we don't need no stinking badges, We just want to have some fun with it, don't care about classes. The old motor with the 6-71 should go hi 6's. This new one with a screw blower should be in the 5's. Just picked up a impact nitro helmet, going to have to see about a hans device now.

Awh, come on Dr. Hunt, show me some love.LOL. We just scored another bullit for the altered with billet alen Johnson heads and its just a 440 inch motor. Was run in a nostalgia class till they out lawed it. Guess they didn't have hemi short blocks with AJ billet chevy heads in the good old days.Badges, we don't need no stinking badges, We just want to have some fun with it, don't care about classes. The old motor with the 6-71 should go hi 6's. This new one with a screw blower should be in the 5's. Just picked up a impact nitro helmet, going to have to see about a hans device now.

You know your legally insane right?!! I'd check into life insurance myself if I were you. Actually, can I get life insurance on you? If I could I would. Just kidding. 6's, 5's, you trying out for the next nasa space mission?

Those heads are simply works of art aren't they? Almost put your fist in the intake ports, huh?!!!

I was just messing with you, my normal mode of happy go lucky and see who I can get a rise out of.

Personally I don't care who or what is in the timeslip database, simply because that's what the title is. It doesn't say z only timeslip database and there are as of yet no restrictions on entries.

SuperDan is the man you want to direct those comments to. Nobody is really sure whether he exists or not. Rumor has it he's an alien that loves beer. But that's just a rumor.