HybridZ

my summer project car

Yorgee

I bought this car in june and have been working on it with my dad. We put some seats in, 5 speed tranny, pretty much done with all the electrical and interrior work. We just have to get the dash cover. We are just now putting on some different doors.

* new pics *

Been working on my car and installed some new retractable seat belts, steering wheel, and I got a new exhaust put in for 100 bucks. check it out. http://www.geocities.com/yorgola555/240zproject.html

And I've been shopping around for tires and would like to know of the best size to fit 15 x 8's and to also have that nice stretch look. I was going to go with 225/50/15's but not a lot of places carry that size.

Looks like you have really been busy...Looks Great! What are the seats you installed out of ?

The seats are from a mazda 3 i believe. My dad just brought them home from his work. But ya, I've been tryin to work on it everyday. I just wanna get it done and driveeee.

looks great mate, and a great choice of wheels too.

thnx thnx. Ya they were a pretty good deal. 340$ out the door at a place called JLBmotorsports right in corona,CA. If your in the So Cal area you should defenitly check it out.

Why didn't you use the Miata seats? They are very close in size and shape to the originals, and fairly supportive for sporty driving. Nice blue BTW. Looks like its coming together nicely.

I thought about using the miata speed seats but my dad said they were to hard to come buy at his work. He just found these seats layin around in the warehouse and I thought they looked pretty good. But ya, my first thought was to get some miata ones.

Then the blue paints got to go. If your standing infront of the car, it's like they sprayed a pitty coat on it cuz the paint before looked so bad or something. Just so they could sell the car.(which I'm kind of glad they did)

But I was thinking about paiting it white since the doors, hood, and whipper cover are going to white. I'll have to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

* new pics *

Been working on my car and installed some new retractable seat belts, steering wheel, and I got a new exhaust put in for 100 bucks. check it out. http://www.geocities.com/yorgola555/240zproject.html

And I've been shopping around for tires and would like to know of the best size to fit 15 x 8's and to also have that nice stretch look. I was going to go with 225/50/15's but not a lot of places carry that size.

oh I know...definitily would look a lot cleaner with some kinda cover but I mean, it looks alright so I was just thinking if I ever came across something to cover it with I would. But ya, they are just something else my dad took out of another mazda car they were gonna crush at his work. I just bolted it right where the old ones went and they came out pretty cool. thnx for the reply

oh I know...definitily would look a lot cleaner with some kinda cover but I mean, it looks alright so I was just thinking if I ever came across something to cover it with I would. But ya, they are just something else my dad took out of another mazda car they were gonna crush at his work. I just bolted it right where the old ones went and they came out pretty cool. thnx for the reply

you rocks! nice wheels too. how's the offset? need flares? :icon7: