HybridZ

What would you like to see in a new S30 body kit? Brainstorming time!

OlderThanMe

Guest zspeed260

you guys dont want me postin my ideas,,gonna put you ALL to shame :)

just kidding..ill get some pictures on here

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v231/zspeed260/drawings/?action=view&current=z.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch5

thats just a peak at my OWN talent

also, i like that xke/opel mix drawing..very cool and also that wide body ZX

I like the actual picture of the g-nose car on the oni's the best, I want a car that looks like that so bad.

Man, is this turning into a talent competition, or what? I didn't know it was getting all serious...guess I'll have to crank it up a notch, I've been drawing all mine cold, with no visual aids to go off of ;)

How'd that work out for you?

By the way, I think you should put my screen name really big on your windshield, just because that seems like a good idea. You could get like a big camo vinyl made up that said "Veritech-z" on it really big in that stencil font like military lettering. You'd be the coolest guy in Pensacola, that's for sure.

• 1 month later...

Yeah... olderthanme has it right. Something with the wild fifties or sixties super-car styling. That's why I like the 250 GTO kit so much. There's just such a nostalgic appeal to cars like these. A '59 or'60 Vette kit would be great... or the famed Mercedes Gullwing roadster... or maybe a Jag D type:flamedevi

DNSB992PorterMercSpec.jpg

olderthanme... Yeah, that's true about the GTO kit cars. However, I'm not looking for perfection. There is no such thing IMO anyway. I just want a really decent representation of a nostalgic super car. My Alpha 1 makes me very happy just the way it is... appearance-wise anyway:wink: