HybridZ

What would you like to see in a new S30 body kit? Brainstorming time!

OlderThanMe

I just made up another sketch. I'll upload it in a minute. If you like big open front ends you will like it. Just remember that all of this stuff is interchangable so if you like the rear flare of one car and the front flare from another sketch and then another air dam from another car they can all be made into one sketch if you wish.

Keep it coming guys! great stuff!

Sigh...It hurts when you taste so good...everybody wants to take a bite. I've got a good one coming after I'm off work. It's a g-nose with inverted headlights like the Mach 5. Let's see how THAT goes over.

*edit* As for maverick: I can't get into the megamouth, especially with no intercooler in there to fill the space. It needs something to break up the hole, maybe a rack of rally lights? I like the flares and hood though.

yes... the complaint office opens on Friday next week. I am trying to come up with an idea for a kit that a lot of people would like to have and we can possibly have one made up. I know a lot of my sketches are exaggerated but that is the point. Concept cars get toned down when they go into production...same with body kits.

I would like to see group participation in this one.

That last one is nice. Maybe minus the porsche wanna-be whale tail.

My idea of subtle body modifications include shaving drip rails zg flares g-nose and lowering the car.

All those things add to the lines, instead of creating huge bulbous fenders, and ginormous wings.

case in point: Austin's (240hoke) car. That car looks dead sexy (and I know all of you agree with me on that) and the exterior mods are minimal. Even before the ZG's the car looked like sex.

ok i need to stop typing in this thread cus this is not my area of interest at all. (i hate bodywork X 11)

I agree about Hoke's car. I saw it before it was flared and ypu are right.

Personally I only like ZGs when the car is done up Japanese style.. with the ZGs, 240 rear bumper, a nice aid dam below the gnose, and with the car lowered to the MAX. I'll find a pic of my favorite Gnose Z...

Personlly the G nose is UUUUUGGGLLLYYYY outdated styling

The G-nose is the single largest aerodynamic improvement you can make to an S30. So I hardly think you can call it more "outdated" than what we're starting out with. It's "updated."

we'll see. At least a really good deal...I have other sketches that I am not going to post on here FYI...

I think the flares will be easy to do but I am looking for something really unique for an air dam... And not be robotronic. I'll put some more sketches up later and would like to hear the input on them.