HybridZ

I made a video of "The perfect Beer!"

big-phil

I am well into my 50's now, and had beers when I was 15 - my dad actually took me to a party and got me hammered when I was 16 - he never had to worry about me after that.

I have had a brother die of alcohol poisoning, and watch my dad have too much occasionally.

That said, I still like an occasional single malt or single barrel bourbon, and every once in a while a Manhattan. But NOTHING satisfies a thirst like an ice cold beer, and I actually prefer MHL (this is all in bottles - can't stand cans - if I am having draft, Killian's works)- I also like MGD and Icehouse, but really do like MHL - I just wish they'd put it in a brown bottle like all beer should be...

Hey if it makes you feel any better OTM i'm in the same boat, simply because I choose to. And at the moment girls create too much drama in my life, why open up yet another bag of worms. No thanks.

But the mountain dew can be an addiciton too ya know. I was at one point more addicted to caffine more than anyone I know is addicted to alcohol. I could down a 24 pack of MD in a day. Or better yet go through 30+ bawls in a day. (very expensive too)

But when I really went cold turkey on it it wasn't bad. Esecially compared to the alcohol stories I've hear. It didn't effect me physically as much as it did mentally, I'd never realised how dull my mind was without it. But now I can survive without it just fine.

That said, i'm gonna go grab an ice cold Vault ala "on the rocks"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dan4011

i know people hate on it for being a "sissy beer" or something but an ice cold coors light just cant be beat, especially if you put it in the freezer like phil "now thats ice cold"

nothing like a cold beer after a long day of school and work.

i know people hate on it for being a "sissy beer" or something but an ice cold coors light just cant be beat' date=' especially if you put it in the freezer like phil "now thats ice cold"

nothing like a cold beer after a long day of school and work.[/quote']

Actually, if you get it near freezing, a cold beer on a hot day is extremely refreshing. I was in the company of some hicks (sorry, but it's either that or rednecks) and they gave me an ice cold Coors after dumping salt in it. It tasted pretty darn good--I was shocked! I have put lemon, lime, calamansi, OJ, heck, just about every citrus in a beer, and even some tequila, but never salt.

Davy