HybridZ

My new Chrome JDM fender mirrors

COZY Z COLE

so the area they cover is quite large? or is it really only a small spot? i want to get some (not sure if i want black or chrome, everytime i think i've made up my mind i change it again, although i guess its hards to go from black to chrome than chrome to black?) but i keep being told that i won't be able to see anything with them etc...but then again i dont currently have a passenger side mirror...

would it please be possible for one of you guys with them to take a picture from the drivers seat of both the mirrors? mayb in a carpark would be easiest to understand?

thanks -evan

so the area they cover is quite large? or is it really only a small spot? i keep being told that i won't be able to see anything with them etc...

thanks -evan

First of all thanks for the comments.

As to the quote I've found that everyone who told me something I was doing to the car wouldn't work or would break didn't own a Z or had one that didn't have what I've got...:icon54:

The key to using them is to use your inside mirror with the fender mirrors. I'll post a inside picture sometime today if no one else does....

My suggestion to anyone on the fence about buying them is ...Get it Done..:rockon:

BTW I do confess to being a throwback to the 60's-70's...:lmao:

LARRY

LOL.... Talk about a New Bee, I bought that car on E-Bay sight on seen and that's the paint job it came with 4 years ago, from Abilene,Tx. Not a spec of rust anywhere on it. Now I'll be moving to San Angelo, Tx. Who would of thought that the car would make the circle back home?????

BTW, those are the JDM spec mounting positions.

LARRY

thanks heaps for the pictures! i'm impressed with how much you can see in such a little area! i'll have to show the skeptics!

the passenger side one does nicely fit in there under the cowl, beautiful work! i think i'll get some to match my new shinny rims i'll hopefully b ordering soon, just need to justify spending a couple of weeks pay on mirrors...hehe

LOL.... Talk about a New Bee' date=' I bought that car on E-Bay sight on seen and that's the paint job it came with 4 years ago, from Abilene,Tx. Not a spec of rust anywhere on it. Now I'll be moving to San Angelo, Tx. Who would of thought that the car would make the circle back home?????

BTW, those are the JDM spec mounting positions.

LARRY[/quote']

I know you bought it on Ebay because i was thinking about bidding on it back then, i was just amused at the fact that the tags were still there. And that car of yours is not the same car anymore from 4 years ago, well..., underneath anyway:wink:. It's also nice to see you can use the cowl hood with the JDM spec positions. So now you'll be in the same neighborhood as Corzette huh?