2+2 Owners

Challenger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well

Finally got there, the car is due for it's MOT test (Uk Ministry Of Transport annual test), the engine runs and the Emerald ECU is set to bewilder me for the forseable future :icon5::icon5::icon5:, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Going to run it in during February then it's over to the rolling road for the major setting up in March.

First event is either April or May can't make up my mind yet.

Still enjoy, maybe even I'll enjoy it someday:cool:

DSCF0996_thumb.JPG

DSCF0997_thumb.JPG

DSCF0992_thumb.JPG

DSCF0995_thumb.JPG

good news....i got the z to start once again with help from chris holmes.

it ends up that when i was backing it back into the garage a month back i knocked a wire out of place from the ignition and didn't know it. once we found the loose wire it started right back up again :)

Yeah in the end it will have a similar stance to BubbleGuineas. He had I believe the 1.5 inch lowering springs. Looking at some 225-50-16's so It should have a nice stance.

Bubbles said the 2+2 have a little bit larger wheel well that allows for the 225's with only rolling the lip. He had a thread with pictures of his wheels a while back Ill have to find it.

Yeah in the end it will have a similar stance to BubbleGuineas. He had I believe the 1.5 inch lowering springs. Looking at some 225-50-16's so It should have a nice stance.

Bubbles said the 2+2 have a little bit larger wheel well that allows for the 225's with only rolling the lip. He had a thread with pictures of his wheels a while back Ill have to find it.

I think I'll go with 16x8's with 225's too. I'd like to go 245's, but that's not wide enough for ZG flares and too wide for stock fenders.

Sportmaxes may be overused, but they are cheap and I've never seen another Z in person that has them.;)

Arent the rewinds from motosport 16x7's? Ill have to do alot of research when it comes to wheels when Im ready to work on the wheels/suspension.

Im hoping to get some sound deadening into the car in the next week or too and then the carpet and quarter panel panels will go in along with the speakers.

Arent the rewinds from motosport 16x7's? Ill have to do alot of research when it comes to wheels when Im ready to work on the wheels/suspension.

Im hoping to get some sound deadening into the car in the next week or too and then the carpet and quarter panel panels will go in along with the speakers.

Yeah, they do make a 16x7 Rewind. They cost more than Sportmax 002's.

Remember that a 225/50/16 will be much better on an 8" rim, though.