HybridZ

~another Z On The Road~

flames_187

After changing a fuel pump and master cylinder 1tuffz (aka obi one) and a I got my car running a week ago...so this weekend i decided to drive it down from his house to my school (1hr 1/2 drive):burnout: ....With no air fliters, no turn signals, 1 and 1/2 brake lights , tape on the headliner to keep it up and only a speedometer to work with i got my 260z to my school safely...lol...the great part about this is I DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE STICK!...so i had to learn fast...ofcourse this included stalling about 10 :eek2: times and having angry drivers behind me honking their lives away...I finally got the hang of it after a day of telling myself to "USE THE FORCE" I gotta say driving a Z is fun...handles well for a 32 year old car, u get looks from all the old timers and newbies trying to figure out where this noise is coming from...oh and the ladies luv it:icon47: ...its sad that i only got a 10 day inspection pass so i gotta leave it indoors till i get it 100% road worthy...but when it comes back out in the springtime there will be boost!

pics to come!

posted by Flames 187: oh and the ladies luv it:icon47:

This really hasn't been my experience as a multiple Z owner, but I'm glad it's working out for somebody! I guess it probably helps if you have some interior, and not so much in the way of "nature's weight reduction" on the floors...

I did have one girlfriend that was extremely impressed at my ability to hotwire the car to get us home from the movies on time when my iginition switch died on us...

Also, my wife has a friend (coincidentally blonde) that likes to ride in it because she like to smell like gasoline, she says...

I literally have had women throw themselves onto the hood of my Z.

Once this incredibly hot chick I knew thought she would "entice" me by slithering up my hood to kiss my windshield. This was in my first Z (the pretty one). I could hear the sheetmetal buckling beneath her. I think my anger showed, because she was afraid of me after that. My buddy was in the passenger seat yelling and waving her off like an airport flagger with tourettes. He had to explain to her that Datsuns are made of papier mache. I had to keep my distance for a few minutes. It really was a shame. Ali was smokin'. Why couldn't she have done it on my beater Torino?

Stupid Whitesnake giving women bad ideas...

What happened to your air filters, flames? :wink:

Surprisingly they are still in good condition...even after the BBQ...lol:icon44:

evilc and I are going to work on the electronics so we can take part in the cruise the Rochester Z club is having...nothing better than driving around town with like 30 other Zs

I did have one girlfriend that was extremely impressed at my ability to hotwire the car to get us home from the movies on time when my iginition switch died on us...

Also' date=' my wife has a friend (coincidentally blonde) that likes to ride in it because she like to smell like gasoline, she says...[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...right!!!!