HybridZ

You just have to see it to believe it

EZ-E

Picture_0026.jpgI saw this coming home from work today and I had to go home and come back to take a picture of it because it was just that unbelievable.

The pics speak for themselves, sorry about the quality, I didnt want to get out of the car while the guy was there lol.

But wow, that is one crazy looking 92 Cavalier. Im left speechless

Picture_0018.jpg

I mean I have to give it to the guy for the engineering, but couldnt you make it just a bit more presentable:icon56:

That's my cousins car, he's waiting to get rims and tires for the front, that way he'll have more ground clearance. BTW, where I come from that's sexy! :lmao:

He hangs out at a "toothless" bar and thinks this car "thing" is sexy?

He must be drinking the alky intended for the cars at the "tooth-challenged" bar.........lol, just kidding Doc!

BTW, you have a brother here in Denver? I was at the Doctors office early this week, and your twin walked by, looks just like you, minus the Elmer Fudd cap. I actually got up to take a 2nd look.

Yeah, I know. I went to a function a couple of years ago and these people came up to me and said "What were you doing watering your lawn at like 5AM today?" I'm like WTF are you talking about. They went on and on, both insisting that they saw me on the lawn at 5AM. I finally had to show them my drivers license to prove them wrong.

I've known for several years now that I have a twin brother, but I was adopted at 18 months, so no memories. Life is good!

Sheesh Doc... that's nothing to be proud of. I'm worry about you.

That's my cousins car, he's waiting to get rims and tires for the front, that way he'll have more ground clearance. BTW, where I come from that's sexy! :lmao:

Stick around memegtr... you ain't seen nuthin' yet. This is the best dang Z-Car site on the planet!!:flamedevi

well you don´t see that kinda thing around often......it takes courage, or really bad taste to go around in that thing....you guys kill me.....with your posts...roflol...

Don't worry memegtr. All I have to say to the guy is. "If you don't want it laughed at...don't stick it out there", and "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the engine compartment", and "If you build it, they will laugh":mrgreen:

well I have to agree.....100%

course I´ll stick around.....looking back at my post I didn´t mean to be rough on the guy.....if no damage has been done....everything cool.....