HybridZ

Thanks to all our donating members!!

DavyZ

I would prefer to send a check rather than donate online. What is the best snail mail address for me to use?

I have been reading this site almost daily since I joined. You would not believe (well, maybe you would) how many articles/tips/ideas I have printed and saved in a number of 3-ring binders or how many photos I have saved. This is an amazing place. BIG kudos to Dan and the moderators!

John

I would prefer to send a check rather than donate online. What is the best snail mail address for me to use?

I have been reading this site almost daily since I joined. You would not believe (well, maybe you would) how many articles/tips/ideas I have printed and saved in a number of 3-ring binders or how many photos I have saved. This is an amazing place. BIG kudos to Dan and the moderators!

John

Here you go and Thanks....

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=107949

LARRY

I didn't think DOCtors gave any change back... too busy paying for those Lambos and Condos:cool:

QUESTION: What do you call a long row of PHD's?

ANSWER: A RASPBERRY... phd, phd, phd, phd, phd, phd, phd, phd.

:lmao::willy_nil:lmao:

Man, you guys are making it happen! Kudos to all who have given freely without needing a truckload of admin coming over with bats! :mrgreen: You guys rock!

We'll try to get an update to see if we've met our goal yet. I think we still have a bit to go though.

Davy

Well... John Coffey in the movie was either a freak of nature or one of God's own true children. Which is your John Coffey? Either way, does he work miracles... can he resurrect dead Z-cars? Tell Dan that he risks everlasting damnation for picking on God's Z-child.

Guys, Let me chime in here for a second...

We greatly appreciate the donations. It keeps the amount the admins contribute to a more realistic amount. Some of our admins and senior members contribute large sums of money to make this site possible, and although they do it out of no other reason than the love of this site, every dime helps.

That said, recently we have had a few members comment with displeasure that they donated and then an administrator or moderator had to do their job and chastise them for something that occured in a thread... Know this here and now... We appreciate all the donations we receive from each of you. However, your donation is just that, a donation to the cause of keeping HybridZ up and running. It doesn't buy preferential treatment or special privilages. The rules still apply. Many of you are shaking your heads in amazement that we would even have to post such a reminder, but unfortunately that is sometimes the case.

Thanks, and again we greatly appreciate it.

Mike