HybridZ

G-nose fiberglass Arizona Z parts

staledale

Dim question, but how rigid would the nose section be made out of urethane? I've read numerous threads about urethane air dams bending back while driving due to air pressure. I just have it in my mind that urethane is a bit bendy compared to fibreglass parts.

Good to have another source for these though, I'll be interested to hear reactions when someone buys one.

cheers,

Rob

Accordng to their website:

All of the pieces that we will be making are of two part urethane with a flex additive, reinforced with either fiberglass mat, fiberglass weave, or carbon fiber weave.

So it's probably stronger than just urethane and holds it's form a little better. They can also "break" since they also state:

They can also be repaired easily and we will be offering an 'in the field' repair kit that can be used to repair minor cracks while at the track, with a short 2-3 hour cure time.

I'd be interested to see and feel one their end products.

Yes he is up and starting a new business, we need a good Z parts man. He's trying each piece one at a time on his own Z's. So he only has a few different pieces made. He's got the 250 gto molds but they will be a while till they get made. He has to get the ones that he can produce and make some start up money with on the market first. His name is Tom and he is a member here. I wish him good luck because that could be good for us.

Staledale

Any one get the G-nose? I ended up getting the hood. Just curious if anyone got the G-nose I lost by $10 dollars.

Tyson

make sure to get lots of pics of that hood once you get it bolted up.

i am looking to get one soon.

many angles!!

please!! pretty please!

""Accordng to their website:

All of the pieces that we will be making are of two part urethane with a flex additive, reinforced with either fiberglass mat, fiberglass weave, or carbon fiber weave.""

Hmmm, sounds like FRP - Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic!! If they use CF - then it's Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic = $$$$$!

RacerX

Is this good or bad Ernie?

And once I get it, I'll be sure to take lots of pics.

Tyson

I wana hear some feedback on fitting this one piece G-nose on a Z. I wonder how much pain in the a$s this will be to fit. And it dosent look like they have headlight extensions and covers and also the hood hinges. But those insnt really a big problem to get i am pretty sure if i look hard enough il be able to find them.

Its sure cheap though $650 for the nose not that bad.