HybridZ

Unusual sighting on 101 fwy heading north

Sunday morning at around 11:00am I was just getting on the north bound 101 fwy at Cheesebrough (Agoura area), after getting in a good mountain bike ride, and what do I see......I'm quessing but, there where over 200 exotic cars all bunched together in a group heading up the freeway....three lanes wide for over a quarter mile long. The vast majority of these cars were late model Ferraris and Lambourhginis (probably spelled incorrectly) along with a few Ford GT40s, Corvettes, and Porsches. Of course the CHP was in attendance...five squaud cars to be exact, with lights a flashing but no one was being pulled over. The music from all those V12s was amazing! If anyone has any information on what was taking place, I'd love to know! Did anyone else happen to see this freak sighting?

What were you smoking?:lol:

Sunday morning at around 11:00am I was just getting on the north bound 101 fwy at Cheesebrough (Agoura area), after getting in a good mountain bike ride, and what do I see......I'm quessing but, there where over 200 exotic cars all bunched together in a group heading up the freeway....three lanes wide for over a quarter mile long. The vast majority of these cars were late model Ferraris and Lambourhginis (probably spelled incorrectly) along with a few Ford GT40s, Corvettes, and Porsches. Of course the CHP was in attendance...five squaud cars to be exact, with lights a flashing but no one was being pulled over. The music from all those V12s was amazing! If anyone has any information on what was taking place, I'd love to know! Did anyone else happen to see this freak sighting?

OT - Do you ride Cheseboro Canyon? I used to ride there all the time. We just rode to Shepherd's Flats usually, but occasionally went out that way and then down the hill and came out at Malibu Canyon Rd. I've got a friend who rides practically all the way to Simi on these 8 hour excursions back there, but that's way more adventurous than I ever was...

Ya' know... that's probably right. She'll give these to folks who truly need new cars and can't afford them. Of course, they'll have to refuse them because they can't pay the taxes. It'll look great on TV though:wink:

All those cars were enroute to Chicago to be given away on the Oprah show........................lol!

I'm glad to see everyones sense of humor is working well! I was just curious if anyone knew what was taking place as I've never seen that many exotics driving down the fwy at one time....thanks for all your wonderful insights.

Tom

Must have been a mushroom moment.

Stand by.....it sounds like AutoZotica. All high end two door coup type club that tours Cal in force. All of their events are well planed "drive" type shows. Havent heard much from them lately though.

Sorry about the humor. I personally distain the stuff..