HybridZ

Happy Birthday Old Man!!!

Z-Dreamer

I prefer the term "Old Fart"... but I have a little over four years before I reach that esteemed rank:coollook: Congrats on reaching the big five-O blueovalz. Now... if you can just make it to retirement without croaking, you'll be ahead of the game!!!:cheers:

HAPPY B-DAY Terry!!!! Doesn't feel any different does it? Just another feather in the old cap, so to speak! Just remember....."It's mind over matter that makes the difference but, if you have no mind it really doesn't matter"! lol.

After fifty years, and particularly, the past 15 years, I've found attitude about life becomes more and more important. Yeah, the joints hurt a little more each year, and my memory...what was I going to say?.. and the competitive power-lifting I did in my younger days has taken its toll on me, BUT never say "die". Kickboxing, the BlueovalZ, and my greatest blessing, my smarta$$ wife and kids who don't let me get away with anything, keeps me young at heart (sometimes too young). You guys though are the icing on the cake.