HybridZ

The WORST hybrid ever created. PERIOD

auxilary

Someone buy this thing and slap the old 6 back into it!!! It'll still get 25mpg AND be able to get out of it's own way.....

What a waste of engineering skills.

I wonder what kind of heated emails he's getting from Mopar fans!!! Hell, I'm thinking about emailing him......:icon55::nono::cuss:

I'm just fairly impressed by the execution of putting a fwd clip under an rwd front-end. Impressive engineering, if somewhat - odd.

On a more local note, some of these comments sound word-for-word like comments I've seen and heard regarding putting V8's into Zs. That guy put a *lot* of work into his engine swap, he deserves props for that, at least.

That's about all I've got to say about that...No, that's not true...He could have at least used an engine that made some power, like a turbo 626 engine, or maybe a prelude H22, and then put it in the back. THEN maybe I would be impressed. For some Hybrid swap WTF-ery that makes at least a SMALL amount of sense, visit this guy at www.suprang.com

That's about all I've got to say about that...No, that's not true...He could have at least used an engine that made some power, like a turbo 626 engine, or maybe a prelude H22, and then put it in the back. THEN maybe I would be impressed. For some Hybrid swap WTF-ery that makes at least a SMALL amount of sense, visit this guy at www.suprang.com

HOLY CRAP :shock: That's actually pretty damned good, much better than the guy's website......with the problems with the early Mustang's chassis / suspension, I can see why he would do that, bet the car drives and moves better than it ever did stock.

Anyway, it takes some serious mechanical skill to swap in the FWD setup in, so not knocking that....I just see a Hybrid as IMPROVING the vehicle. I guess some would call that an improvement, so I shouldn't knock it too much......but still, bleaaaacccchh....