HybridZ

Little video of my holset install, start up.....

big-phil

All that work, you get it all right and done, it looks good, sounds good with the open dp, and yet, you did no burnout.

Now I have to say if you are done and complete the project properly, the way to do it is not to just start it, but you have to do the burnout as well, it is all for naught.

Hah, just kidding though, looks good, cant wait to see the end result. :burnout:

you'r right. Are you going to the Z club meeting thursday?

It's been afew months, but I planned on it. I need to show you my new toy. It isn't pretty, but after I use it for what I want to use it for, it wouldn't be pretty anyways. LOL

Any way I can get that resistor from you at the meeting if you still have it? I finally finished the wiring in the engine bay tonight and I'm about to drop the motor in (been saying that for acouple weeks now) and under dash wiring is left. I'll have pics up in acouple of days.

Guest 280ZForce

you are getting there Phil...looking and soundin good. trust me when I say that your engine bay will be cleaned up immensely once you have MS wired in w/ that new pallnet fuel rail!

and in regards to the open dp, i drove around for about 3 months on my old full t4 setup, at idle it sounded like a v8 on crack that had open headers. then when i drove it around it got way louder and the turbo was so loud spooling it sounded like a big-rig. i used to scare the sh*t outta people drivin down the road w/ open dp, good times, people will definitely know you are comin.

I would be more then happy to make your fuel rail for your project. I'm still making them, I just don't advertise very much, I have been hovering over hot machine tools making up prototypes of new parts.

I love the lights in the front. Your project is coming along nicely and sounds mean. I bet you couldn't hear an elephant fart when you're hammering down on it....8o

hahahahahhha

oh wow.

makes me want to get a turbocharger.

I've been meaning to tell you guinea, I appreciate how much work you've done on your ride, you did what a lot of guys said you wouldn't ever do.

Also, by comparison, a turbocharger wouldn't be that much more work, would it?