HybridZ

interesting "hybrid" on ebay WOW

260ZRED

Another gem from the questions section:

Q: You have no idea how excited I am about this vehicle! For some time now I have been tormented by my conscience and only now after seeing this auction realise my true destiny! The streets of Cheadle Heath, Stockport, England have been taken over by scum and filth and need cleaning up! With your help I'm going to do it! As such, my identity is top secret and I spent all last night making my crime fighting costume from brown potatoe sacks & fire brigade wellies! I tested it this morning by putting the rubbish out for Mrs Moulton and repairing a puncture in one of the local kids bmx tyres and neither of them recognised me! Should I win your auction, I am going to paint the M400X brown and anchor 8 20ft lengths of rope (made from sisal) at regular points arount its perifery and tie knots in them for knees and feet. Then in the evening, I shall flit about in the air, striking fear into the hearts of my enemy, before scorching them to death with my thrusters! Love..Daddylonglegsman.AKA Walt X

Oct-13-06

A: The downwash air temperature of the M400X prototype is only about 4 degrees higher than ambient conditions. Hope this doesn't put a crimp in your plans.

BTW the bidding is already up to 2.5 mil

It's quite real and has been featured on a number of mainstream news and science shows as well as the Wall Street Journal earlier this year.

http://www.moller.com/

The site has video's and further specs. They are Nasdaq listed

I dont mean to sound like a zealot, but I've been watching (and invested in) these folks for a while, and to quote Avery Brooks in the recent IBM commercial "I Want My Flying Car !"

the moller car has been awhile, the company has also been took to court several times for not meeting promised deadlines and not having a good working prototype. There was an article in it in Pop Sci, it was the cover story actually, and the jist was you wont see any of these flying soon.