HybridZ

Look What I Woke Up To...Crack..Crack...PICS!

slownrusty

First big snow fall in Colorado Springs. This is in front of my house, several (soft) Maples lost their branches as they are still heavily leaved and the snow froze overnight making and the branches just could not sustain the weight of the ice on the branches.

It actually blocked my garage door and I could not even get out, so I had to get up at 5am and move the fallen branches to the front of the house.

I'm in the Utility industry here and it has been declared a Level2 Emergency for downed electric overhead lines and many many broken branches and collapsed trees. Big clean-up going on now and we had crews out all night and all day.

196907404.jpg

196907402.jpg

196907398.jpg

196907394.jpg

Yasin

I'm in the Utility industry here and it has been declared a Level2 Emergency for downed electric overhead lines and many many broken branches and collapsed trees. Big clean-up going on now and we had crews out all night and all day.

Yasin

:icon14: I'm in the electrical utility business as well. I'm a field worker turned geek who is going back to (thank god) field worker status in the next few weeks. I'm sick of being inside, stuck to a desk.

Twoeightnine

What did you say about Texans... that we ski on piled up cow paddies? This is true but it's paramount to use very fresh ones... they're more slippery and make for nice speed:biggrin: