HybridZ

Pics of my Smoked Turn Signals and Side Markers... *56k beware*

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

OK you guys, it took awhile to finally get ahold of my set of smoked side markers due to some unexpected delays in getting the molds done.

The company who produced them for me was http://www.klearz.com and they were very informative among the whole process.

When I first got them, I almost thought they would be to dark for light to shine through them. Then I installed them, switched on the lights (it was still day out) and viola, nice bright light still!

Also shows off my Satin Black finish on the bumpers, flares and spoiler I did a week ago. The textured black just never did it for me... :cheers: to satin black.

But here is the final product of both sets of lenses and the satin black...

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

Light Up Great Too...

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

Let me know what y'all think!

Guest 280ZForce
you need wider wheels ;)

I know! right now 16x7s with only 205s on there...I'm gonna throw on some 225s for tires.

But I don't have the money for the new rims I want...CCWs or something similar to what I have now but wider.

I'd rather spend my money on things to make it perform better for now. Worry about supreme traction later... traction has been an issue since day 1, so nothing new.

Guest 280ZForce
Nice! Very Nice!!

What Kind Of Headlights Are Those?

custom bi-xenon HID projectors that are prototypes I had imported from Germany almost 2 years ago.

they now have some similar designs here in the US... search Hybrid here and you can find the links to them. Not cheap...but I think well worth the money.

Otherwise when searching on here, you will find people who have done their own custom HID projector retrofits as well.

Guest 280ZForce
i know u dont really need the extra light with the hids...but is the light bright? seems dull in the pictures...still the smoked look gives your car more personality..

+1 for a job well done!

you think the HIDs look dull or the smoked lenses?

the HID projectors are really bright...and SAE/DOT legal. Huge difference is being able to see...there is no comparison to stock. Even in pure daylight they are highly recognizeable.

I forget what the stock halogen light output used to do since I did this upgrade almost immediately after I got the Z.

If those pics don't satisfy you on how bright the HIDs are...check these out...on low beams.

click to enlarge...

th_IMG_0084a.jpg th_IMG_0088a.jpg th_IMG_0111a.jpg

th_IMG_0102a.jpg th_IMG_0112a.jpg

I know! right now 16x7s with only 205s on there...I'm gonna throw on some 225s for tires.

But I don't have the money for the new rims I want...CCWs or something similar to what I have now but wider.

I'd rather spend my money on things to make it perform better for now. Worry about supreme traction later... traction has been an issue since day 1, so nothing new.

if your interested, i have a set of BFG G-Force T/A KDWS 225/50zr16 for sale. They're brand new and just sitting in the garage. I was going to use them on my civic but ended up selling it to make room for my sisters car. Let me know if you want em. Ill get rid of them for 400

Guest 280ZForce
if your interested, i have a set of BFG G-Force T/A KDWS 225/50zr16 for sale. They're brand new and just sitting in the garage. I was going to use them on my civic but ended up selling it to make room for my sisters car. Let me know if you want em. Ill get rid of them for 400

thanks for the offer man, but i got a good deal on some brand new dunlop sp sport fm 901s (225/50s) for $300 plus shipping that I just purchased.