HybridZ

new pics and video of my turbo 280zx!

b__sosick

Cruez:NOOO compressed pics are for sissies :D

SteelToad:I don't know where the flares or "kit" came from I bought the car as is. it is a pantera hatch.

If I can get my hands on some decent flares I"m probably going to ZG my car. I'm also considering just painting the current flares black.

thoughts?

now when you say supra intercooler, which model are you reffering too? If your getting a good deal, its probly an 87-92 MK3 supra intercooler. My friend has one in his 87 supra, piece of junk is what it is. I think it has like a 3-4psi loss at stock boost(correct me if I'm wrong). Meaning that if your running factory boost(6.7psi) then the turbo itself is boosting at more like 10-11psi. If it is an MK3, don't buy it.

If I can get my hands on some decent flares I"m probably going to ZG my car. I'm also considering just painting the current flares black.

thoughts?

Brandon,

IMHO, no flares but lower it down a touch.

Like this:

LOWER

kawamu1.jpg

A LiL Bit More

mumei.3.jpg

SLAMMED

qchan-z-2.jpg

BTW there are some Americans over on this site you might want to join, if you haven't already: http://www.s130.net/

thanks! i'm actually about to buy some new springs... I don't know how much lower it'll make it but we'll see I guess.

Go with Tokico springs but if you want to slam it get the MSA ones. My buddy had put 240Z MSA lowering springs on his 280Z and it was low. Should get similar results on your 280ZXT.

If you are due for struts/shocks, springs get the combo from Tokico.