HybridZ

280yz lights help

cuzak901

I need lights to fit inbetween the hood and air dam.

they need to make the car street legal. i thought about the Piaa P-3000 or maybe use a headlight from another car.somthing rectangular.

look the pic of car and will see what mean

thanks guys, godspeed

143_43962_thumb.jpg

143_4392_thumb.JPG

the lights that olderthanme put are nice but are expencive and i would need the dimentions of the s13 lights.

i think i saw the camaro lights but they have no real mounting system by themselves. their sort of clamped in the headlight assembly by a metal frame i think

thanks for the suggestions there helping, keep them coming

if any one knows of a sight that has specs of lights please let me know ecause i have yet to find 1

the lights that olderthanme put are nice but are expencive and i would need the dimentions of the s13 lights.

i think i saw the camaro lights but they have no real mounting system by themselves. their sort of clamped in the headlight assembly by a metal frame i think

thanks for the suggestions there helping, keep them coming

if any one knows of a sight that has specs of lights please let me know ecause i have yet to find 1

I think what he ment witht he camaro head lights were to take the lense off and mount them that way. But anywho, mounting the headlight lower than the bumper would not be a good thing, because it would fail inspection. headlights are required to be some distance (from the center of the light) from the ground (don't remember what it was :P). Try a Dodge shadow headlight. :P

the shadow lights might work but i would need to know how tall the headlight is. i went to the local junkyard and dont remember that car. I measured all the headlights that were promising but the only thing that might of worked were the lights of a 92 geo storm. They are close to the ones that are on the camaro and had that metal frame that heald them in.

i think piaa has lights simmular to those but come with there own mounting brackets. thanks any way

if anyone can get the height of the headlights on the dodge shadow or cutlass let me know.

what about the newer mustang head lights. the round ones. i saw a set of these on an s14 drift car and it looked very good. i think the setup u have there would look really good with the round headlights from the mustang. or if that dosnt work i would suggest some integra headlights. once again the round ones. those look really goos also. it will keep along with the bubble look... not trying to lable ur car. good body work by the way. im going to do alot of body work to mine. starting with a molded body kit...

Gen06.jpg

hid9.JPG

My brother showed me the lights off a 3rd generation RX-7 that would probably fit into the fender see pic

the other lights are the PIAA P-3000

amature Photoshop action goin on:ugg:

Sliding u got to do somthing about those pics there bigger than my screen

143_43963_thumb.jpg

143_4396 copy_thumb.jpg

143_43962 copy_thumb.jpg