HybridZ

Side Skirts

Bartman

There was another thread that was started regarding a rear skirt and people started discussing side skirts as well.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=116605

I'd like to hear and see ideas for side skirts for our Z's. I'd really like to get a new design that we could get made, or possibly just adapting existing side skirts made for a different car...something like what veritech-z did with RSX side skirts.

Let's see what you've done to your car, see your sketches, or hear about your ideas!

• Like 1

Well, since I've been called out by name, here it is:

DSCI0018.jpg

these side skirts came from an early RSX-typeS, I'm not sure the year. I got them for free since I was working at an Acura dealership and they were going to get thrown out otherwise. I had to shorten the front, originally it went all the way to the middle of the wheel! Also I had to trim a lip off the inside edge so they would fit flush with the rocker. As shown, there is only one bolt holding them on in the center through the floor pans...redneckery of the highest order! I tell myself it's so they'll tear off if I'm drifting, but since my car doesn't run right now...

• 8 years later...