HybridZ

Santa Visited Early...

Mikelly

...Actually Santa (ME) wheeled and dealed on his CRF 150 minimoto and sold it for what he paid for it, and bought his business partner's Yamaha WR250 for $2200. He upgraded to a 2004 KTM450 with a bunch of boltons... Barry is racing this year in the Pikes Peak race in July. I think he is NUTTS!! :shock:

I'll have it tomorrow and snap some photos for you all... I'll even "try" to post them here instead of my yahoo account. :2thumbs:

Mike

Well I rode it for the first time yesterday for about an hour... I'm sore all over today.. That thing is a BEAST and a bit heavier than I'd expected... manhandling it takes a fair amount of Umph! :shock:

Fortunately no crashes to report! :2thumbs:

Mike

Nope. He hasn't brought it by yet to ride... He's also got a KTM 560 Supermoto... He corrected me today and told me it's a KTM 400...It's got about $800 in suspension upgrades and I think he bought it for about $3500.

Rode the Yamaha this evening again for about half an hour... It's punishing the hell out of me in my tight and twisty woods trail... Throwing it around is truly Work. :lmao:

Mike