HybridZ

oh my God, it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

big-phil

21914535850.jpg

There is the PINKS dyno setup.. 380rwhp.. Holset HY35W and Toyota 440cc injectors..

Ive run the same map with slightly diff numbers under the 100kpa .. but it works great..

keep an eye on your wideband

thats what I have in it right now, I'm looking for timming setup type stuff. I had the trigger angle set at 80! I don't know why. I've now set it at 0 and the car is running smoother, lol. I'm not sure if I have all of these type of setting right. I read another post about spark inverted select "yes" mine was at "no" so I've switched that. Thats the stuff I'm having trouble with.

here's mine....still needs lots of work. I have trouble getting mine to idle, too. (I have to run a 11.5:1 AFR at idle for some reason, will work on that tomorrow after my I/C pipes are ready)

bryanspics1029.jpg

afr table

bryanspics1028.jpg

ign advance table

bryanspics1027.jpg

ve table

bryanspics1026.jpg

oops blurry! cold advance table

I have 437cc (used) ford TBI injectors (yeah I had to find 3 cars) advantage is they use bosch connectors like the nissan injectors

Congrats, Big Phil

My car started for the first time on New Years day as well. Holset,MS&S, Supra 440's, etc

Im still bundling all the wires and cleaning it up, but it runs and all the systems appear to be working correctly. I went from N/A to Holset and MS&S so the car is just a Tad quicker.

Congrats Phil

here's some less blurry pics. I have 437cc injectors (ford TBI 5.0) My Req Fuel is 7.0, here goes

reqfuelreqfuelpicedit.jpg

ve tablevetableedit.jpg

warmup wizardwarmupwizardedit.jpg

acceleration wizardaccelwizardpic.jpg

my afterstart enrichment is 1%

my cranking pulse width is 9.0ms at -40F and 2.5ms at 160F.

Just got these done today, car drives EXCELLENT, still needs some work but almost ready for the 3000+ mile drive to Allentown a month from now (fingers crossed!) Don't need no stinkin shipping company! :o)

Sorry, but you're on your own for the timing map...for some reason I can't take a picture of that for crap!Hint: timing at 20kpa goes from 8 to 40 degrees, and RPM scale goes 500/900/1500/2000/2500/3000/3500/4000/4500/5000/5500/6500

I'm currently idling around 760-900 (depends on whether the headlights or electric fan are on or off!)

I am happy so far, I can slowly let the clutch out with brake on and she will (unhappily) idle at 300rpm...so I'm really close now.