HybridZ

"Interesting" find...

Mikelly

A road racing, 8000 rpm 500 hp 283 (?!!) Z car with an AUTO transmission and what looks like stock exhaust manifolds or at best shorties? I think the guy had some very interesting ideas, I just think the implementation went wrong somewhere along the line there and I don't know that I'm buying the ad as stated...

Exactly why I commented on the "interesting" aspect... The stockish suspension, extremely optomistic HP claims, and the auto tranny all make you want to run the other way. However, If it could be had for around $6K, maybe it'd be a deal...

Mike

MK has the right idea. If you're really interested just make them an offer. People often WAY overprice things HOPING to sting someone... err, I mean bring in a little extra cash. They might just let it go for much cheaper than their asking price.

BTW (stupid me) I recently passed up a very nice rust-free (Arizona) Austin Healey 3000 with a beefy 289 and 4-speed for $10K. Their asking price was $20K.