HybridZ

New spoiler is on!

BIGJIM

Looks great, love the paint. What all did you have to do to the spoiler to look like that. I just got mine and am not sure if I should paint it black or sand it down and clear it.

That a quick sanding job with 400 then sprayed it with acrylic enamel (satin black). I put a couple drops of hardener in the paint before i sprayed it. I hope it lasts a while before it gets all chipped up.

Nice looking car. Can we have more angles!

BTW if you dont have the original rubber strips from Nissan, and you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them, take a look at my bumper conversion thread from about a 10 months ago. I had links to some stick on rubber trim the works fine.

Nice looking car. Can we have more angles!

BTW if you dont have the original rubber strips from Nissan, and you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them, take a look at my bumper conversion thread from about a 10 months ago. I had links to some stick on rubber trim the works fine.

I was going to order them and pay an arm and a leg, but now i'll scratch that! I'll be placing an order this week for the stick on stuff. Thanks!