HybridZ

Rear Disc Options for the track...

So I'm looking at the parts I have in the shop and it seems rather clear that my wonderful idea to retrofit Z06 calipers to my setup using some spiffy Mustang Cobra rear rotors may not work... I'm trying to source some rear brackets... May end up baggin' it and going with something off the shelf...

Those of you who track your cars, what are you using for the rear setup?

Mike

Yea, I'm using the PBR Caliper/13inch rotor from the Ford Mustang Cobra... I'm tempted to just order the 13inch rear setup from Ross while I'm waiting on his stub axles to ship... But I just bought another motorcycle and $1200 for brakes is well... What the hell, maybe I'll order them...

Mike

I know Dave sells the 5 lug front and rears separately even though its not listed on his website. I know because I got just the 5 lug wilwood fronts from him. They're pretty.

Dave quoted me $1200 for the fronts and $1000 for the rear for the 5 lug Wilwoods.

I'm running 240sx disks in the back because they're cheap and still pretty big, plus I get to keep the parking brake.