HybridZ

anyone in New York? this is a good deal!!

big-phil

I know I'm just kidding with you.

These turbo things keep slipping out of my hands. I thought I had a line on used parts, but that fell through. Then I figured maybe I could get a whole donor car from a guy in my backyard, but it seems like evil has scarfed it up. I guess its not meant to be!

Which reminds me, didn't you (Evil) recently cut up a different turbo donor?

It were a foot race I would beat you all there. Those cars are practically in my backyard!

I already took fresh kill on ebay though $530 for my 83 Turbo ZX! Driven right to my house by the seller too! Good luck you guys on this one.

See what new york does to datsuns!? Yuck.

Spoke to the owner I am stopping by his house friday to see the zxt in person. If all goes well.......zxt donor is mine...lol

I had already seen the ad before it was posted here on HB.....I am always on Ebay lookin for something.

Yes we did just cut up a zxt for Flames_187 turbo swap into his 260z. I hope to have this one home by Sat morn. Wish me luck.

Guest TeamNissan

Thats really funny because I spoke to him too about the zxt and he said someone was coming to look friday lol. Sometimes I wish I was the only ebay whore :-P.

Guest TeamNissan

Ya I dont have room for another parts car either, I told him I only needed the engine. Hell if someones going to take the whole car, its better for them then me lol.