HybridZ

how far is your z worth?

clsatt

Guest BronctailZ

Congratulations!!!!, I just picked up my 82 280zx in January. I drove 320 miles into Pennsylvania to pick it up but got a nice deal and a great car. 51k orig. Orig owner, with perfect dealer service records since new. no major rust(few spots to touch up on body) No frame rust at all. Orig paint in almost perfect condition(few rock marks and one or two dings) Perfect for me. Orig leather seats in mint condition No cracks at all. It took 4.5 hrs each way once to look, place down payment and get title, second time to drive it home. It was an excellent find for an east coast car and well worth it. Drive the extra mile for the rust free Z. Unfortunatly, peoples Ideas of rust free are different so have them send lots and lots of Pics. Good Luck with your new Z

Got mine from FL delivered sight unseen online ebay, well only pictures and lame video. I'm not loaded so it was a risky move and cost too much. Could have been scammed easy, but it all turned out great.

Looking back it was way worth it.