HybridZ

Girls Crashes Corvette (Instructional Video) ;^)

Guest Mike

"...the small penis club for men over at ricekillers, frowns on hybridization using American Muscle.... says its cheating"

I wonder if they say the same thing about the original AC Cobras (American V8's in British-made cars). LOL!!

I live in the Dallas area and know most of those folks at Ricekillers. That girl Chrissie is a super duper potty mouth. Also a ding bat as well, she is 18 and the guy/boyfriend "Alex" is probably in his late 30's to early 40's.

I am not that desperate for sex as to go let some dingy 18 yr old chick drive/wreck my Corvette.

Her mistake was letting off the throttle.

I dont even let my wife drive my Z06. No way, aint ever gonna happen!

Those are some of the best street racing vids ive seen in a long time on that ricekiller site. Ill be in Dallas in a month and will certainly go check those guys out. Shots racing 3, 4 and 5 across on 6 lane freeways are awesome.

looked to be 2007 z06 ???

next door neighbor just bought one last friday. 505 hp.

took me for a quick ride.

2nd gear at 35 mph hour, barely breathed on gas pedal, shoved me into seat. his girlfriend is tall, left the seat leaned back, i slid back and up, head almost hit the roof.

he used to have a hemi gtx. says vette is a beast compared to the gtx. would eat the gtx for lunch.

as was suggested, no way i'd let an 18 yr kid with no training behind the wheel of car with 800 hp. lucky she didn't roll the thing into a ball.

neighbor was telling me he saw a wrecked 2007 z06 on hiway 17 near san leandro ( new comers to bay area know it as 880 ). half the car was gone.

he suggested, i might want to swap engine and trans into my scarab. LOL