HybridZ

Anyone ordered a JTR Conversion manual lately?

I received 1 yesterday but I ordered 2 books for datsun swap (my Dad wants one) and 1 tbi/tpi book and I receive only 1 datsun manual?? Last week I received an S-10 manual that I never ordered!!! Good information in the book but next time I will order through summit!!!

I agree with the above, I've dealt with JTR (Mike?) on several occasions having done a couple of S10 V8 swaps and the Z, always top notch to deal with.

My suggestion to use Summit was aimed at getting a manual in the poster's hands quicker. Summit usually stocks what they advertise so they may have stock when JTR is out.

Just call the guys at JTR. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to sort things out with you.

PS, where in Omaha are you?

I will call today, when I talked to (Greg?) after receiveing the S10 manual I made sure he knew what I ordered by giving him the invoice # and he said he would straighten it out so I'll just call back today and I'm sure they will be here midweek. Not trying to make them look bad I just wanted the books as fast as I could get them like jakeshoe said.

bschlitz---I am on N. 108th St midway between Maple and Fort. I was wondering if anyone in Nebraska had tried a swap and now I see that you may be well on your way. Willl be picking my 280z up in Minnesota as soon as it rains and washes some salt away, can' hardly wait. Dale M.