The RB is in! (pic intensive)

Booztd 3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If any of you guys are interested in the vids of my drag racing, I have alot of videos at my website, http://www.booztd3.com

This is one of my favorites

http://www.booztd3.com/Videos/In-Car_vs_10.6_Nova.wmv

I was up against a nova that the owner said ran pretty consistent 10.6's. This was a 'grudge' racing night so there were no timeslips or anything being given out.

The motor is now in its final resting place. We had to drop the cross member and notch the framerails slightly. The rigidity of the framerail is not compromised, and everything clears! Here's where it will set....

None of the body panels are secured well so thats why everything doesnt fit 100%

Motor_Install_14.JPG

Motor_Install_13.JPG

Motor_Install_17.JPG

The motor is now in its final resting place. We had to drop the cross member and notch the framerails slightly. The rigidity of the framerail is not compromised, and everything clears! Here's where it will set....

None of the body panels are secured well so thats why everything doesnt fit 100%

-drool-

-wipe-

-drool-

By the way, I call dibs if you ever need to hire anybody... I would give my left nut to do what you are doing with that car for a living. Wrenching on normal cars at a dealership is awesome, but if I could do that day in and day out... god have mercy!

An awesome swap, and I must say a big thanks for all of the build-up pics, especially that awesome thread on the transmission... :)

Guest Straight6

Booztd 3,

That is the BADDEST-ASS-LOOKEN' 300ZX I have ever seen! Mannnnnn, i miss my Z32...:-( I will be calling your shop soon, sorry about the delay, but I have been so busy between school and work. I am trying to source a good condition Z32 first, then comes the swap! Also, do you guys do 240SX SR20DET conversions, if so, my lil' bro is very interested in doing it....here is a pic of his car:

img17929cc.jpg

img17934uf.jpg

img17948jk.jpg

img17982jm.jpg

Very nice setup....Is that the Z32 transmission you are running? Did you just bolt the RB26 or RB25 bellhousing up?

I currently have the Z32 transmission and will be swapping over my RB25 bellhousing up to it. From the looks of it, it looked like it wouldn't have any problems switching over. Did you run into any trouble doing that?

Very nice setup....Is that the Z32 transmission you are running? Did you just bolt the RB26 or RB25 bellhousing up?

I currently have the Z32 transmission and will be swapping over my RB25 bellhousing up to it. From the looks of it, it looked like it wouldn't have any problems switching over. Did you run into any trouble doing that?

No, they are a direct bolt-on......The RB26 bell housing is also identical. See my stickied thread about the transmission in this forum for more info...

Dramier,there is nothing in Lufkin. Open your own shop...Or go talk to my good friend Cody Consford at Dynamic( owner). Is the speed shop still out on the loop? Maybe you can strike up a deal with Cody building projects.......

Great car...Iam starting to get really interestedin the RB26 , and maybe a VG or VQ.......I am not sure about swapping out what I have.

Great project none the less....

Got a big box of ♥♥♥♥ today, pretty exciting to move forward with the swap :)

XS Power 3-Row FMIC

24x12x4

For 150 shipped on ebay I couldnt beat this. I talked to alot of supra guys running this IC and they're makign 800-900hp with this FMIC. I figured its kind of hard to screw up an IC so I'd give this one a shot

FMIC_01.JPG

FMIC_03.JPG

FMIC_04.JPG

Next up we have engine goodies!!!

Pauter Rods

Pauter_Rods_01.JPG

Pauter_Rods_02.JPG

CP Pistons

CP_Pistons_01.JPG

CP_Pistons_02.JPG

Titan Motorsports 1000cc Injectors

I took a gamble on these too, but Titan sells these injectors with all of their 1000hp fuel systems, so I figured they must be decent

TMS_Injectors_01.JPG

Thats all for now, peace!