HybridZ

anybody heard of these guys???

stony

Well its probably gonne be too good to be true but i put a bid in on this header thinking it would go higher and i'd be off the hook> Well it didnt so now Im the new owner of a titanium coated SS header. Can that even be done. never heard of titanium coating???:banghead:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200078111680&rd=1&rd=1

61_1.JPG

Well its probably gonne be too good to be true but i put a bid in on this header thinking it would go higher and i'd be off the hook> Well it didnt so now Im the new owner of a titanium coated SS header. Can that even be done. never heard of titanium coating???:banghead:

Think titanium coating is just some fancy name for a titan colored paint :)

Anyways I have ordered me a manifold looking alot like that one.

Will arrive sometime in next month so looking forward to it :)

I payed alot more for it though, and it looks like this:

422230-212859.jpg

Wrong Product. Won't refund. Won't reply. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!

Buyer driigs.gif( 61iconBlueStar_25x25.gif) s.gif

Feb-18-07 14:49

s.gif

Wrong item, EXTREMELY long delivery time and DOES NOT REPLY EMAIL! BAD BAD BAD!!

Buyer n12pulsars.gif( 119iconTealStar_25x25.gif) s.gif

Jan-28-07 04:37

Reply by automotorsports: what's wrong ? also I reply ur email for sure ! please let me know what can I do

Jan-28-07 05:24

s.gifs.gif

iconNeg_16x16.gif

bent fins and post took nearly 3 times quoted. cant even speak english properly.

Buyer jaymanaudios.gif( 21iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) s.gif

Jan-28-07 01:14

Reply by automotorsports: DEAR ~ we can solved the Problem if you EMAIL ME, what can I do for you ?

received wrong product slow communication didnt get promised bonus

Buyer bfunkdluxs.gif( 13iconYellowStar_25x25.gif) s.gif

Jan-21-07 19:46

Reply by automotorsports: Sorry , u sure u received the Wrong ITEM? anyway we can solved problem THANKS~!

wrong product, order s13 radiator, but sent s14 radicator. not fit,no reply, bad

Buyer come2sells.gif( 6 ) s.gif

Jan-16-07 15:16

Reply by automotorsports: DEAR ~

I dunno...That's a lot of bad comments in the last month in my oppinion. That doesn't include the numerous neutral comments I passed that said the item was wrong, but not worth return, or broken etc.. etc..

307 positives with 6 negatives in the last month is a 98% rate. Thats pretty good. Some of the negative comments sounded like asses there were a few neutrals that had comments that should have been positives. I'm not worried about getting ripped off and im not in a hurry. I'm just curious to see what i get.