HybridZ

What would you do if........?

jtmny1999

It would probably be wierd, but I'd deal with it. (I wonder if this is really a game like the "this or that" thread, or a veiled request for actual advice on this issue?)

What would you do if....you felt that you were more qualified to do a particular thing than almost anyone you'd ever seen do it, but had no idea how to break into that line of work? (now that IS a thinly veiled request for actual advice!)

I would quit making excuses and "just do it". The very worst that can happen is that you don't succeed in that field. Recognize your limitations, learn/improve OR find another to do those things you're not good at (don't like).

EDIT: This didn't sound harsh, I hope... I was shooting for firm coaxing;)

What would you do if you didn't like hamburgers?

^^^ I would slap my dad...

What would you do if your wife decided to become a man and F another woman who also became a man and they both considered each other to be men?

^^^ Burn it and collect the insurance. (Not really... wink, wink).

What would you do if you couldn't think of an interesting question to ask in a thread where that is the whole idea?

^^^ Tell my boss to f-off!! ^^^

What would you do if you won $1M but weren't mature enough to invest it wisely... and only spend SOME of it on ESSENTIALS like Z-car upgrades and chocolate icecream... and umm... beer... and err... beautiful women?

^^^ Beat you to the previous post... nanny-nanny-boo-boo. ^^^

I'd go into a hybernetic, depression-induced sleep for two years.

What would you do if HZ became a HUGE money-making success and you were asked to be a large part of its future?

I would do it with a large smile on my face. I'm self employed with 2 jobs now, and having the time of my life! I have fun with what I do. Working for Hybrid Z would be the icing on the cake.

What would you do if you could do any ONE thing to your Z with no spending limit?

Guest TeamNissan

I'd smack pam in the mouth and kick her out of my house. Used and abused that woman is...... Besides I like being std free lol.

What would you do if you woke up and your penis fell off.