HybridZ

PINKS ALL OUT April 6,7, 2007

Hey Guys & Girls, I just recieved a e-mail that PINKS is coming to Rockingham Dragway on April 6,7, 2007. They are looking for cars running 12,11,10,9 second ET'S. The cars will have to pass Tech. Me and John are going to take our Z and see what happens. :2thumbs: Jerry

Cool, I will see if I can fit that into my schedule.

Hey Guys & Girls, I just recieved a e-mail that PINKS is coming to Rockingham Dragway on April 6,7, 2007. They are looking for cars running 12,11,10,9 second ET'S. The cars will have to pass Tech. Me and John are going to take our Z and see what happens. :2thumbs: Jerry

Me and John are going to take our Z and see what happens. :2thumbs: Jerry

J&J

Are you seriously thinking of putting your car up for a pinks race??? Is it really worth it? Racing for cash is one thing, but a car is another...

Davy

We just pre registered for the event April 6th and 7th. If any one is going you can register at www.rockinghamdragway.com . It is limited to the first 300 registers for the pinks all out. Spectators etc. you can pre purchase your tickets also.

If anyone is planning on coming to The Rock and has an RV we would be interested in sharing the accomodations. They have hookups you can rent at $50.00 per night, so we could stay at the track with car and not worry about a hotel.

Let me know, pm me or call me at 803.600.1754 and we will help with the expense and also pay for the hook up.

Thanks.....

John

When they had the Pinks all out at Ennis, Tx. actually Texas Motorplex. They had lots of fast cars but to get 16 cars for the final shoot out they picked the cars that ran fast but with plenty of competition in their e.t/speed bracket.

All 16 cars were 10 second cars and they would kick you out if they caught you sand bagging. It kind of sucked as alot of faster cars were left out because there were not enough in their catagory/speed to have 16 cars within 8 or 9 second classes.

I had plenty of friends/acqaintances that ran that night and the winner was a BBC truck on alcahol, no juice etc.

When they had the Pinks all out at Ennis, Tx. actually Texas Motorplex. They had lots of fast cars but to get 16 cars for the final shoot out they picked the cars that ran fast but with plenty of competition in their e.t/speed bracket.

All 16 cars were 10 second cars and they would kick you out if they caught you sand bagging. It kind of sucked as alot of faster cars were left out because there were not enough in their catagory/speed to have 16 cars within 8 or 9 second classes.

I had plenty of friends/acqaintances that ran that night and the winner was a BBC truck on alcahol, no juice etc.

I recorded that epoisode,and have watched it several times. The PINKS all out at Rockingham is only letting 300 cars enter the competion. We found out today we are among the 300 car field. I know it is a slim chance that our cars ET will be in the group they pick , but who knows. The only sure way not to get picked is by not entering the event. I know we will have a Blast trying! We can't wait for SEZ8, we have made some changes to the car and hopefully it might even picked up a tenth or two. Jerry:2thumbs:

I will agree with my brother, you want know unless you try..... That was a good point made.

Anyway, we will be flying the HybridZ decals and I will be wearing the HybridZ tshirt, hopefully will give some good exposer to the this site, who knows we might make it on tv for a second or two or hell we might make the final 16. We might even bring home the money.......:D

John

I recorded that epoisode,and have watched it several times. The PINKS all out at Rockingham is only letting 300 cars enter the competion. We found out today we are among the 300 car field. I know it is a slim chance that our cars ET will be in the group they pick , but who knows. The only sure way not to get picked is by not entering the event. I know we will have a Blast trying! We can't wait for SEZ8, we have made some changes to the car and hopefully it might even picked up a tenth or two. Jerry:2thumbs:

Absolutely, Give it a try what the heck! I went and had a blast as it was a rush to see so many quick street cars and I got to see friends and talk tech. It's a good idea that they will limit it to 300 cars as it was a bit of a mess at Ennis as they had sooooo many cars entered!

Good luck Guys!!

John and Jerry, We would like to go run and try to qualify but under the circumstances of getting laid off of my job, we will have to pass. We hope to run and try to qualify for the " PINKS ALL OUT " at Bristol Dragway July 21st. We wish you guys the Best Of Luck!! You guys have 1 BAD Z Car and we hope you qualify and get picked for the 16 car field and WIN ALL THE MONEY !!!! Best Of Luck and BE Safe !!

Jon Phillips

1 QUICK Z

Well,guys we made it through the tornado if you notice the news this thing missed us by a half a mile.All is good and and was able to do some testing this weekend on our new twin turbo setup.As far as pinks were do we see about getting in on this I would love to be part of this.This twin twinkis and a bottle is gonna be hard to handle.JnJ give me a call.

Thanks

Rip