HybridZ

280ZX rear spoiler

260DET

I just picked up the same style for me 240Z from MSA and I'm very happy with it. They just changed vendors, so maybe they are better than they were previously. It also came with the proper bolts and a cardboard template for drilling the holes that made installation a breeze.

Guy installed the same one on his ZX and molded it in to his body.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=118495

The decklid on the 2+2 is at a more steep angle and therefore requires a different spoiler...also, notice the size difference in the rear hatch glasses between the coupe and 2+2...the 2+2 is MUCH shorter top to bottom. If anyone needs a good 2+2 rear glass, I have one here...that I'll NEVER use.

Warren

Bart, did your spoiler actually fit pretty decent?

Guy

My spoiler fits good. I was planning on cutting mine up like yours, but after doing a test installation I decided to just keep it the way it is (I will still paint it to match). Appreciating how much work it took for you to install yours also helped in my ultimate decision.

Is the 2+2 rear end different? I would think that part of the car is the same as the 2 seater.

Bart, did your spoiler actually fit pretty decent?

Guy

the angle/length of the hatch definately is. Anyone ever fitted a coupe spoiler to a 2+2?