HybridZ

any one ever have this happen?

260ZRED

actually was hit very hard in the front......well it hit some thing else very hard. I have another that is VERY clean but was also wrecked. was cutt from about 3" in front of the front struts and everything else behind that is rust free. it is curently an empty shell sitting in storage. both cars were wrecked in the very late 70's or early 80's and have been in a garge since. got both complete for $500 (a frig'n steel). If any one needs a few quarters or a clean something else pm me.

actually was hit very hard in the front......well it hit some thing else very hard. I have another that is VERY clean but was also wrecked. was cutt from about 3" in front of the front struts and everything else behind that is rust free. it is curently an empty shell sitting in storage. both cars were wrecked in the very late 70's or early 80's and have been in a garge since. got both complete for $500 (a frig'n steel). If any one needs a few quarters or a clean something else pm me.

PM sent

I know this is not the correct place for this but i figured it would get the most enjoyment here as this car deals mostly with this forum. enjoy it while it lasts.

mini-a_004.jpg

Never had that happen, however we had a big bonfire one night and had this happen:

01-06-07_1302.jpg

i got to all that pm'd. and I take all of our car to scrap when we are done. nut a single junk yard would want what is left when we get through. usally just what you see in the pics but not cut up. we cut this one up so we could take 2 cars at once. we put this one in the back of our toyota hilux and the other on the trailer.

I had that happen to me once with an AE86 that I never got the title for.

It started out like this:

plasma1001.jpg

Then I started plasma cutting it up:

plasma1013.jpg

plasma1017.jpg

plasma1020.jpg

plasma1022.jpg

And pretty soon it all fit into small boxes for the garbage man to take away:

plasma1003.jpg

plasma1015.jpg

plasma1011.jpg

:eek2::eek2::eek2:

You could've gotten a fair chunk of change for that thing up here. Rust free body's like that are pretty rare in these parts