HybridZ

Getting closer to firing her up

jerryb

Yahoo....

I turned her over last night and was planing to fire her up but I had a small snag or two...

Oil pressure was obtained and then a coolant leak started....the cooling line at the banjo bolt started to leak...so a tightened it up and it stated to pour...:eek::confused: The brass washer cracked, fortunately I had a spare.

Then I started the fuel pump...waited a moment for it to pressurize and then heard splashing....I FORGOT TO INSTALL A FLEXIBLE LINE between the tank and the return hard line......:banghead: . No extra fuel line was had so I never did install the ECU and tested finished. It was just as well, I was in the dog house anyway for spending so much time in the garage.

So I will have her running SOON..ECU gods allowing. My plan is to install a stock ECU first...in case smoke comes out as I hear its hard to put back in. The I will install the rechipped ECU and finally the Power FC.

Anyway...here is a link to a "small" picture bio of the project....This forum has really helped me...thanx to all!!

http://www.photoshow.com/view/Tj2vW3ws

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout::ugg:

Its an RB20 ECU...a RB25 Turbo...The ECU is chipped to accpet this mod. What problems do you fore see?

He is explaining how the Z32 MAF reads different Air ratio and it needs SAFC to cheat the ECU, but if you have burn or remap you chip is all good.