HybridZ

Nismo Seats?

jknc90

Its not really paint or body work related but this is where I've seen most of the seat threads. Anyway, I found these seats on streetstyler.com, it says they are nimso (I doubt it but they look like decent seats lol) They are $320 shipped to NC for the pair w/ sliders. Any thoughts/previous experiences with these seats or the company? Thanks guys

Heres the link: http://www.streetstyler.com/RacingSeats.htm there on the second row down all the way to the right (it says $225, the 320 is with shipping) Sorry if this is too long or worded wierd or anything like that, I havent posted on here all that much yet.

Jon

EDIT: Seat are going into a 72 240z. thanks

...............I found these seats on streetstyler.com, it says they are nimso (I doubt it but they look like decent seats lol) .................

It looks loke they are all the same seat, but with different logos stiched on them.

For that kind of money I would go for a Corbeau ($320 Shipped), since I've never heard of that seat.

It looks loke they are all the same seat, but with different logos stiched on them.

For that kind of money I would go for a Corbeau ($320 Shipped), since I've never heard of that seat.

For that kind of money you can get a single Corbeau, where as this is for both seats with sliders.

most likely they're cheapo construction.

i wouldn't trust my life with anything less than FIA seats. even though they cost a bit more, what's the cost of a Z driver or passenger?

That's very true. Driving a Z is risky enough, without having a seat that'll crumble on impact. If your just trying to rice out the car go for it, they're not that badly styled. But I would not trust them to protect me.

I just picked up a pair of perfect Eclipse ESI seats all cloth from the scrap yard for $20 for the pair. These seats will fit in the S30's narrow space, they have bolt in rails not riveted, so easy to modify. Another cheap alternative is the Z31 seats, which are awesome and can be easily had...and fit also.

I had these in my car for 3+years and loved them:

8590619.jpg

Yasin

I just picked up a pair of perfect Eclipse ESI seats all cloth from the scrap yard for $20 for the pair. These seats will fit in the S30's narrow space, they have bolt in rails not riveted, so easy to modify. Another cheap alternative is the Z31 seats, which are awesome and can be easily had...and fit also.

I had these in my car for 3+years and loved them:

8590619.jpg

Yasin

I had the Z 31 seats in my ZX for about 2 years and they fit better and were more supportive than the Corbeau seats that I have now. The Corbeau seats are a good seat but, they are a little wide and they have already started to fade. After I get the car painted the seats are on the list.

I had the Z 31 seats in my ZX for about 2 years and they fit better and were more supportive than the Corbeau seats that I have now. The Corbeau seats are a good seat but, they are a little wide and they have already started to fade. After I get the car painted the seats are on the list.

I agree on the Corbeau fabric...extremely hard to keep clean and yes they fade!

Yasin

i think the perfect seats for stock replacements are CRX and early civic seats.

the CRX seats are recaro, not sure about the early civic seats though (89, with the cordurouy stripes).

They sure look the same. and they're really nicely bolstered for a civic, i'd say.

heres a link to a large image:

http://www.boblackey.com/CRX_interior_seats.JPG

• 3 weeks later...