HybridZ

2 year project...from high school to now. *pics*

i wish mine was that pretty. I just got my l28et swapped into my s30, and believe me, the feeling you'll get when you're steering around your hard work, there's nothing like it in the world. I just wish I got college credit for this, hah

great job!!!!. It is nice to see the younger crowd doing something other than adding dvd players and 40 speakers to their car. A fartcan muffler dont make it a hotrod...LOL !!

A ride you can be proud of that is uniquely yours and NO PAYMENTS!!

All the pictures look great!

It is nice to see the younger crowd doing something other than adding dvd players and 40 speakers to their car. A fartcan muffler dont make it a hotrod...LOL !! A ride you can be proud of that is uniquely yours and NO PAYMENTS!!

Yes it does!!!! Just a muffler can improve hp by atleast 50 hp easy. And the speakers add weight so you can go faster...

Thats one of the biggest reasons I love my car is that I will know every nut and bolt once its finished. Most ricers have no idea whats under there huge front bumper, and huge fake scoops.

Globerunner you inspire me! Im 20 and seeing your progress really makes me just want to tear into my Z! haha. I also really like the speakers in the door panel-im gonna get some of those rocking. I think im gonna make my own speaker box for the back and save 100 bucks. Call me crazy...

• 2 weeks later...

Well while i've been letting the paint harden up, i've been doing what i can without the doors, hood, hatch and glass set back in. Basically just getting interior pieces put back in, and i got the front of the the engine bay painted to match the hood. I'll probably leave the main engine bay how it is for now until i start getting into beefing it up.

I was playing with switching up the turn signals...don't think i really like it this way. lol

S7000560.jpg

the grill also looks really good against the black background

S7000565.jpg

S7000564.jpg

after letting the paint harden up for about a week and a half i started wet sanding and polishing the paint the other night. Really incredible results!

S7000566.jpg

S7000571.jpg

S7000570.jpg

It looks great. You have been doing a great job on it! You may want to try turning your door speakers the other way. Idealy you want the tweaters as close to your ears as possible ie. up higher. Since they are three ways, you would want the tweeter on top, and if they are positionable you would point them toward the passengers head area.

Guest 280ZForce
I was playing with switching up the turn signals...don't think i really like it this way. lol

S7000560.jpg

the grill also looks really good against the black background

S7000565.jpg

well in order for the 280z turn signals to look right, you need the missing pieces and also you need to rotate the lenses around 180*

yeah thats what i was playing around with...switching the left and right turn signals...but i really don't like it.

and as for the little plastic pieces that go around it, i only have one and it won't fit around them back wards (other one got broken)

anyone know where to find one of those plastic frames for the turn signals?? i've been looking for a while and can't find anything.