HybridZ

I finally got to drive it...

Booztd 3

Well after about 10 months of being down, and about 4 months after I started this project......I got to drive my Z tonight.

The video is pretty short, and the car doesnt have much of a tune, so i wasnt able to really get on it. I have about 9 mins of video but movie maker kept crapping out on me so i just put this short clip together

I'd just like to say thanks to the members on here who have helped out so far, I couldnt have done this myself!

Enjoy

http://www.booztd3.com/Videos/Booztd3_RBZ32_2.wmv

That sounds incredible!!!

Wow... I wish mine sounded that good. I can't hardly hear the motor due to the exhaust noise...

I'm running twin 3" down pipes into a 4" pipe all the way back. I have a Daynomax 4" bullet right under my feet area, then a 4" Magnaflow at the end. It's still un believably loud...

What are you using for mufflers?

That sounds incredible!!!

Wow... I wish mine sounded that good. I can't hardly hear the motor due to the exhaust noise...

I'm running twin 3" down pipes into a 4" pipe all the way back. I have a Daynomax 4" bullet right under my feet area, then a 4" Magnaflow at the end. It's still un believably loud...

What are you using for mufflers?

Thanks

I am running a custom 4" Vband downpipe, and a *really* custom 4" to dual 2.5" test pipe section. For My mufflers I have a Greddy SP dual setup that has been on my Z for the last 5 years. I wanted to keep a stealthy look by staying dual. Here is a somewhat decent picture of the exhaust setup

HICAS_09.JPG

Exhaust_01.JPG

This is me in front of the computer....:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: . What kind of BOV is that, I love that sound!! Cant wait to see the car on a tune and you driving it past like 4500rpm!!!! Awesome work

heheeh, thanks dude, I'm using all Tial equipment.......Twin 44mm wastegates and a 50mm BOV